At Turnkey Learning, we take pride in working hard to create a workplace that fosters innovative thinking to counter novel challenges of the future. We are currently hiring for the following roles:
Job Title - Data Scientist
We have two (2) open Data Scientist positions who will support our data-driven intelligent system and embedded systems product development program. The ideal candidate will be able to produce systems that will self-learn and adjust processes to deliver desired performance and results. The candidate should possess demonstrated experience in developing machine learning models, pre-processing large data sets, use of tools with measurable outcomes. The individual must be comfortable working in teams and take abstract concepts to a concrete end by developing effective models. The candidate must have grasp over data and processing techniques. The right candidate will be a passionate data scientist and will be a self-starter prepared to drive data modeling and pipeline development activities for successful business outcomes.
- Develop innovative data-driven intelligent systems implementing AI using a combination of software and hardware components.
- Interpret business requirements and draft clear specifications to develop suitable solution architectures.
- Develop simulations of business processes and execute simulations to identify areas for optimization.
- Collect and process large sets of data and prepare it for modeling and analysis aimed at improving business processes
- Apply predictive analytics using machine learning and deep learning techniques to predict system performance and improve the models to achieve objectives
- Develop ML pipelines to model and process data, analyze results and make recommendations for improvement
- Ideate and deliberate concepts to enhance learning models
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, natural language processing, computer vision, application of statistical learning theory, data science and analysis
- Experience as a Data Scientist building ML models and neural networks
- Experience in writing code in one or more languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, C++ with documentation for reproducibility
- Exposure to handling large and complex datasets uncovering hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL, and working with GPUs to develop models
- Working knowledge of using AWS ML, frameworks, and other programming platforms such as SageMaker, TensorFlow, PyTorch,
- SparkML, scikit-learn, Lamda, Kinesis, etc., to help students/learners build and deploy ML models
- Good communication skills and ability to convey ideas clearly
Job Title - Software Engineer
We have two (2) open Software Engineer positions who will support our intelligent system and embedded systems product development program. The ideal candidate will be able to produce quality software to innovate business processes. The candidate should possess good experience and be able to demonstrate experience in producing innovative products with measurable outcomes. The individual must be comfortable working in teams and take abstract concepts to a concrete end by developing effective systems using efficient software engineering discipline. The right candidate will be a passionate software engineer and will be a self-starter and be prepared to drive design and development activities for successful business outcomes.
- Architect, design, and develop world class, scalable distributed systems that simulate business processes rendered by physical models using hardware and software
- Work in a cross-functional team setting including the leaders in a startup environment to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress
- Solve ambiguous problems and articulate solutions that will align with business objectives.
- Design and develop software for innovative products including sensing systems, robots and cloud-based solutions
- Contribute to the product development roadmap and support the realization of the technology strategy
- Leverage past work experience to advise Turnkey Leadership in solving problems and growing the use of technology to maintain competitive advantage
- Perform research and stay abreast with the latest technologies to support a data-driven intelligent systems development
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficiency in Java or C++, Object-oriented Design skills, Application Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems to stream and process high-volume data sets.
- Experience with different database systems.
- Experience on a Windows and/or UNIX or Linux platforms.
- Experience working with modern software development processes and practices including agile development, quality assurance techniques, and CI/CD practices.
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills.
Are you who we are looking for?